StartHub | Greater Boston’s guide to the startup community
Site l Team l Get Featured l Get Involved
StartHub.org is a comprehensive, centralized online platform designed to connect, support, and grow Greater Boston’s world-class technology and early-stage community. Developed in a public-private partnership between the City of Boston, Venture Café, Gust, IBM, and a wide number of partners from Boston’s startup community, StartHub will serve as Greater Boston’s homepage for the startup ecosystem.
On The Site
Visitors to StartHub have access to a curated stream of Greater Boston-based startup companies and early-stage investors, information on related job opportunities and career advancement education, the universal calendar for local tech and startup events, the complete guide to co-working and incubator spaces found in Greater Boston, and curated news sourced from local and tech media as well as original content, all in one centralized location.
- News – Stay on top of the latest news across Greater Boston’s tech and startup scene.
- Startups – Find startups from all industries in the database of Greater Boston startups.
- Events – Discover and sign up for tech and startups events in the Greater Boston events calendar.
- Jobs – Find a job in the centralized list of Greater Boston startup and digital job openings.
- Investors – Identify capital sources and apply for funding in the database of Greater Boston venture and angel investors.
- Resources – Get access to relevant resources and information from the official resource guide to Greater Boston’s startup universe.
- Courses – Find and sign up for courses in the consolidated list of Greater Boston tech and digital classes.
- Workspaces – Find startup space in the complete guide to Greater Boston startup co-working spaces.
- Incubators – Learn about startup accelerator programs in the complete directory of Greater Boston’s startup accelerator and incubator programs.
- Blogs – Stay up to date on the key trends and current posts from leading voices in Greater Boston’s technology and startup sector.
- Videos – Watch videos from and about the Greater Boston startup ecosystem.
All content is sourced in near real time from existing partners in the ecosystem, subject to the curation and editorial oversight of a human editor and curator. Any organization, company, or startup that believes it should be included on StartHub is welcome to use the links provided on the site to submit relevant information.
- If you are a Greater Boston-based startup and want to be featured as a startup of the week, submit your startup profile and we will consider featuring you. Learn more about StartHub’s “Startup to Watch” program.
- If you offer a tech or startup event, course, or job and do not see it on the site, submit the form found on each respective section. If you want your event, course, or job to be featured, please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We will be holding community roundtables to continually receive feedback and input on how to best address the ever-changing needs of Greater Boston startups. Please contact Melissa at email@example.com if you are interested in participating or wish to provide feedback.
Program Manager and Editor